Arrangements for Classes – Autumn 2021 Update
Classes will recommence on Wednesday 8th September a 7:30pm in the main hall at Emmanuel School.
Given the current circumstances, it is important to recognise that we continue to have a responsibility to minimise risks and ensure the safety of all our members. Consequently, the following guidelines should be adhered to during classes/dances.
We will ask people attending classes/dances to:
- keep up to date on any vaccinations offered
- bring your own hand sanitiser and use in between dances
- maintain social distancing when not dancing
- leave if you feel at all unwell
- notify us if you test positive within two weeks of attending a class/dance
- bring your own water/flask
- pay via card or online if possible (cash will still be accepted)
- keep the room ventilated
- keep a list of attendees and contact details via signing in forms or similar
- display test and trace QR codes where appropriate
- notify everyone promptly if a fellow attendee subsequently reports a positive test
- accept contactless or online payment for classes
- provide hand sanitiser in case people forget their own
We have tried to balance safety with freedom to dance but would be grateful for your support with the following additional constraints.
- Stay away if you
- feel at all unwell
- have had a positive lateral flow or PCR test
- are subject to a legal requirement to quarantine or isolate
- no food during classes
Classes take place on Wednesday evenings during term time from 7:30-9:30pm
We meet at:
Gresham Park Road (off Wilford Lane)
Once a month (usually the first Wednesday), we don’t have a class but an evening of social dancing, usually with one walk-through, but no instruction in technique that evening.
Class charges are currently:
£3 for Adults
£2.50 for those under 25 and over 60